Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

TRAGEDY of FIVE MINUTES


The actors and actress


Supian Syah               as                     Sekar`s father double with bodyguard
Zubaidah                    as                     Sekar mother double with Madam
Umro Aini                  as                     Sekar
Ratna Mawar                        as                     Mawar
Nailir Rohmah           as                     Bunga double with Mucikari


Sekar`s father was sick for 3 months. He could do nothing even to walk. he could not do that. Sunday morning, five minutes ago, at sekar`s house, episode of tragedy with the sad theme begin. Sekar`s father is pass away. Sekar, Her daughter, Mawar, her mother Sarinah are sad and her neighbor grief because her father died.

Sarinah            : Ya Allah, it is not fair, why don’t you take my life first.
Sekar               : Istighfar mak…….istighfar
Mawar             : Bapak, don’t leave me alone, Ba …………pa………k
Sekar               : Mawar, what have just you said, you are not alone, we are here to you.
                          Now, let’s read Al-quràn and hope that Bapak will be happy there.
                          (reading Al-quràn)

A week later, exactly Sunday morning, Sekar`s mother, Sarinah gets sick because of her husband died, she does not believe that her husband was died. She does not want to do something even for eating. Sekar and Mawar confuse and sad because of their mother.

Sekar                : Mawar, stay in house and accompany emak here, I would like to the river for    washing clothes.
Mawar              : Yes Mbo`……….take care your self.
Sekar                : oke……accompany emak well. I am go now.

Five minutes later, Mawar finds her mother does not breathe anymore, means that she is died.

Mawar              : Em…….ma……k
Sekar                : Mawar, (surprise dashing what she brings) Mawar what is going on?
Mawar              : emak mbo…….emak is died (cry).
Sekar                : Innalillahi Wainna Ilaihi Rojiun, emak......emak.....get up mak, emak. (cry)
Mawar              : Emak…emak…get up mak. (Hysterical)
Sekar                : Be patient Mawar, perhaps Allah gives us trial.
Mawar              : No….Allah does not give fair treatment for us.
Sekar                : Astaughfirullah. Istighfar Mawar. What need is there to be sorry for what has    already happened?
Mawar              : But Emak is died Mbo…..who should stay with us.
Sekar                : Don’t be worry Mawar, I will always be here for you. (Invite Mawar to read    Al-quràn)

Sekar and Mawar become orphaned. Both of them struggle to survive their live very hard. They try to be strong enough to face every episode of their life. (Call to pray)

Sekar               : Let’s pray dhuhur together and pray to Allah for our parents.
Mawar             : Yes Mbo….

Five minutes after praying, some one who is not known by them, come. She comes with her bodyguard to collect their family debt.

Debt collector : (knock the door hard). Hello…..who inside, comes out hurry.
Sekar               : Madam, Come in please madam
Debt collector : No, I need not to come in, I just want to collect your mother’s debt.
Mawar             : who is outside Mbo?
Sekar               : But, I don’t have money Madam, give me time to find money.
Debt collector : What…….I have already been patient to your family and now my patience is                            nothing.
Sekar               : But…..I really don’t have money now Madam
Debt collector : Oke…I will give you time till tomorrow, if you cannot pay your debt, I will                            not give you tolerance anymore.
Sekar               : thank you Madam.
Debt collector : let’s go.

Mawar finds Sekar cries in the front porch. She does not know something has just happened that there is Madam who comes to collect debt.

Mawar             : Why are you crying Mbo…?
Sekar               : No nothing, (try to hide the problem)
Mawar             : No, Mbo lie me, there must be something happen by the time there is a guest.
Sekar               : No, nothing.
Mawar             : Oke..if mbo don’t want to tell me, means that Mbo does not love me anymore.
Sekar               : Oke, I will tell you. Just now there is Madam who comes to collect our family                     debt and I said to her that I will pay it tomorrow.
Mawar             : How we can pay it Mbo?
Sekar               : I don’t know too, but I will try to find the way out. Just forget it and let’s eat.

Sekar and Mawar have a lunch together; Sekar does not have appetite for food. She is dizzy because of her family debt. Five minutes after, Mawar take permission to Sekar for washing clothes in the river.

Mawar             : Mbo…I want to the river, because I would like to wash clothes
Sekar               : with whom will you come there?
Mawar             : Perhaps Bunga will wash her clothes also Mbo

Bunga calls Mawar from outside

Bunga              : Mawar, where are you? We deal to wash clothes in the river right?
Mawar             : Yes, we do, wait me a minute please
Bunga              : oke I will wait you here
                          (Good. Mawar is in my trap)

Bunga is a materialistic girl, she will do everything to get money including of making her friend suffer.

Sekar               : Eh, Bunga is it right that you will go to the river with Mawar?
Bunga              : Yes Mbo….Mawar and I will wash clothes there
Sekar               : Oke, but you have to be carefull oke, because the way to reach river is far.
Bunga              : Don’t be worry Mbo, we will be careful.
Mawar             : let’s Bunga, I am ready
Bunga              : Oke Mbo. We are go now.
B. M                : Assalamuàlaikum.

Bunga and Mawar go to the river. At first of their walking everything is run well, but in the middle of the way Bunga says

Bunga              : Mawar..I am sorry, there is something left in my house. You may go first
Mawar             : What is left Bunga?
Bunga              : I forget to bring my shoes.
Mawar             : So……?
Bunga              : You can go the river first, later I will meet you there oke
Mawar             : Oke, but don’t take too long.
Bunga              : Oke I will.

Bunga traps Mawar. She ask her partner to abduct Mawar.

Mawar             : (have sing a song while walking)
A.P                  : (block Mawar walking) how are you darling?
Mawar             : Who are you? I don’t know you.
A.P                  : I have waited you for long time darling. Let’s have nice sensation with me
Mawar             : What do you mean?
A.P                  : I will give you unforgettable moment and it will make you satisfied
Mawar             : No…help me……help…….help (shout loudly)
A.P                  : don’t be afraid darling, I am with you.

In five minutes Mawar has become singleness anymore. She is raped by some one who becomes Bunga`s partner.

A.P                  : Good job Bunga. This is for you
Bunga              : Of course, I will do the best for my partner.
A.P                  : Thank you very much
Bunga              : Don’t forget to call me if you have any business.

In the other place where Mawar was raped, she get depress, hopeless, sad while crying and go home. When she arrived

Mawar             : Mbo…..Mbo
Sekar               : Astaugfirullah Mawar, what happen with you?.
Mawar             : Mbo…I am not single anymore Mbo
Sekar               : Astaugfirullah Mawar…who has done it to you?
Mawar             : I don’t know Mbo,
Sekar               : Ya Allah what problem else that you give for my family.

After that even Mawar becomes silent girl. She does not want to talk only a word even to her sister. Sekar. Tomorrow morning five minutes after 09.00 Madam comes to collect debt. She comes with a bodyguard.

Debt collector : Sekar, today is your last day to pay your debt
Sekar               : I am sorry madam, I don’t have money
Debt collector : What, don’t I hear something wrong?
Sekar   `           : Yes Madam, I don’t have money
Debt collector : Oke.. Bodyguard…
Sekar               : What will you do Madam?
Debt collector : You have to follow me because you cannot pay your debt
Sekar               : But, What will you do to me madam?
Debt collector : I will sell you to be whore or prostitute, Bodyguard
Sekar               : No..Madam No. Please help me….
Bodyguard      : (Force Sekar while sekar shout loudly)

Mawar hears Sekar voice, she comes out from her room and finds Sekar is forced by a bodyguard. she becomes stress with the tragedy and five minutes later, because of her stress she becomes crazy

Mawar             : (Process becoming crazy)

While, in the other place Sekar will be sold to the Mucikari and in five minutes he becomes whore and she has to do her job to serve every desire hunter in the night in the prostitution place. One day Sekar flees from the prostitution place and she goes to her village. She tries to find her Mawar but she meets no one there. Finally she decided to come to her parent’s grave.

Sekar               : Bapak, Emak…I am sorry, I am fail be a good daughter, I am fail be    good     sister, I can not keep Mawar, even I don`t know where Mawar is    now. I    miss you Mak, I miss you Bapak, I miss to meet you (suicide)






--------------Have a nice watching----------------


No comments:

Post a Comment