Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja


Mt. Haryono 193 Malang 65144
Malang, September 15th 2011


………………………………………….
………………………………………….
………………………………………….

Assalamu`alaikum Wr. Wb.

I am writing to apply for the English teacher at ……………………………... As consideration, I am enclosing my curriculum vitae, authorized copy of my degree certificate and academic transcript, authorized copy of my residence identification card copy of TOEFL score, and my recent photo.

Since graduating from Islamic University of Malang in 2009, I have gained valuable experience in teaching English at Islamic University of Malang. In addition, I have been being an English instructor at KPN (Kursus Pembina Nusantara) language exchange. Being English instructor at KPN, I have succeeded to make both of foreign and Indonesian students can speak both of Bahasa Indonesia and English well in short time. Those are two experiences and I believe that my strong teaching experiences and education background will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.

I would appreciate the opportunity to come in for an interview and to talk with you further about my qualifications. Thank you for your consideration.


Wassalamu`alaikum Wr. Wb.



Sincerely,


…………………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment